Hey everyone,
Poppy wanted me to add a post, so I thought I would give it a shot. I'm really excited to be coming home soon. I can't wait to see her and my beautiful baby girl again. It seems like it's already been forever since I left home. I'm doing fine, and I can't wait to see everyone. I thought I would add a video that Poppy sent me cause I think it's really cool. It's kinda hard watching your baby grow up through pictures and videos, but this one caught my eye. I can't believe how much she's growing up, she looks so much different from the last time I saw her in person. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. Take care and I'll see you all soon.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We can't wait to see you honey. We love you and are so proud of you.
That's so sweet. it made me cry. I know that deployments are so hard from when my husband was in the AF and there wasn't even a child to miss.
I think your little girl is gonna crawl early! Look at her lifting up already!
Post a Comment