Saturday, November 14, 2009

Welcome home Daddy!

We are so happy to have you back!




8 comments:

Meg said...

LOVE IT!!! Welcome home, Tony!!!

Josh, Erica, Garrett, and Haylee said...

Welcome Home Tony!! We are so happy you're home and can't wait to meet your family....hopefully soon...I'm sorry we'll miss you guys in December!! Our little girls need to get together and play!! It would be cool to get a four generation picture with all the grandkids and Grandma Joan.

Sheila said...

This is SOO AWESOME!! It gave me goose bumps!!!
WELCOME HOME!!!
Thank God for our military men and women!

Brandy@YDK said...

yay for daddy being home. And audrey's pigtails are the cutest EVER.

Missy said...

Welcome home! Thank you for your service!

Melissa said...

Poppy! I'm so happy for you! Hope you guys had a great weekend!!

stephanie said...

I love these! Ia m SO happy for y'all!!

L a u r a said...

Beautiful! Thank you to your husband for his service to our country. Thank you for supporting him and holding down the fort while he's away. God Bless all in the military. We can't possibly show our gratitude enough.