Monday, February 16, 2009

Look what Audrey can do.

She can grab her rattle now. I found her in the living room this morning with her doll in one hand and her rattle in the other and this is how I found her tonight.

She did it again. She is getting so big. I am so proud of her. She "talks" constantly and she can make a lot of sounds now. She also follows me around the room with her eyes and she fusses at me when I leave her sight. She is super cute these days. I can't wait until everyone gets to see her. Especially Tony.
Here are some more pictures that just need to be posted because they are so cute.




1 comment:

Mistique said...

OMG!!! She's just getting so grown up! Stella still is sort of interested in her hands, she puts them in her mouth and holds on to things but not on purpose yet. I do know how the following and fussing when you're not around goes. It's sweet... but can be trying when I'm attempting to do house chores! I guess I'll just have to bust out the sling and carry her around.

I wish all of tmgs were closer... I so want to have a get together. I'd love to get to meet everyone! <3 Give Audster my love and tell her that "auntie" mistique and "cousin" stella are proud of her too!!! =D